Bird Hunting Itinerary
Pheasant Hunting Scotland - (5 Days / 6 Nights)
Our typical bird hunting experiences include three days of high quality driven bird hunting on privately owned estates in southern Scotland with luxury accommodation.
Arriving Sunday, departing Saturday; the itinerary comprises of 5 days - one day simulated shooting, followed by three days driven bird hunting and one day sightseeing plus 6 nights' luxurious accommodation and gourmet meals. Entertainment including a unique Whisky Tasting Experience and Scottish Evening complete with piper is also included to give you a true taste of Scotland.
Sunday: Arrive / Welcome reception and gourmet dinner
Day 1: Simulated game day on one of Scotland's finest shooting grounds
Days 2, 3 & 4: 200 - 400 quality driven birds
Day 5: Local Tour day (or 4th day of hunting if required)
Each day's hunting will have a bag expectancy of 200 - 400 high quality driven pheasants and partridges. 8/9 hunters can be accommodated and additional non-hunters / shooting guests are very welcome.
Trump Turnberry Itineraries: Golf can be included at the iconic Ailsa course which has been transformed at the hands of renowned architect Martin Ebert and now features five of the world’s best par 3’s and a stretch of coastal golf that is unrivaled throughout the world.
See Golf at Trump Turnberry
We provide a professional and personal guide service to all our customers and pride ourselves with our care and attention to detail. From touchdown to take off you will be accompanied by the Case Sport team.
Services included in your itinerary are as follows:
• Airport collections / Chauffeured transport via 4X4 Landrover Discoveries throughout
• Luxurious accommodation
• Breakfasts / Gourmet evening meals / Estate lunches
• Quality driven bird hunting (3 or 4 days as required)
• Gun Hire (if required) / Unlimited Shells
• Visitor Shotgun Permits and Third Party Insurance (£10m)
• Daily Instruction by A.P.S.I Shooting Instructors (if required)
• Whisky Experience and a traditional 'Burns Supper' with Scottish Piper
• Sightseeing including local castle and places of interest (1 day)